There are pictures here of course, but this is not about my photography business as such. If that's what you're after, please click on this link and it will take you to my business site. If you want to get in touch with me more directly, you can use the facebook tool below, or you can always call me at 209.743.9649

I hope you all find one site as beautiful as the other. Take a little time, when you have it, to drop me a line and let me know what you think. I like hearing from my friends; even those I haven't met yet.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dry me up, Tie you down




It's a bit hard being away from home. I'm off to shoot an out-of-town wedding, so I miss the kids.

And Robin too.

So I look alot at the pictures I have here of home.

Two things come to mind, and since you're here with me, to your eye;

Food...Robin and the kids decided to dry mushrooms and strawberries. I don't know if there's a dish planned for both together, but now that I think of it...that could be really good. Sweet and savory is quite something.
Family...Ellie decided to make her own shoes, so we got slippers from potato sacks.


And pictures of both make sweet and savory memories to carry me until I can get back home.

I love you kids. I love you Robin. I'll be home soon. Save some dried fruit and 'shrooms for me.

Patrick

No comments: