There are pictures here of course, but this is not about my photography business as such. If that's what you're after, please click on this link and it will take you to my business site. If you want to get in touch with me more directly, you can use the facebook tool below, or you can always call me at 209.743.9649

I hope you all find one site as beautiful as the other. Take a little time, when you have it, to drop me a line and let me know what you think. I like hearing from my friends; even those I haven't met yet.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Born to be Wild



Kids love bikes. I still love bikes, though it's been a long while since I was a kid.

There were a couple of weird things I learned about Robin when we met;

She never learned to swim in the ocean.

She never really learned to ride a bike.

Now I understand that up here in the hills there's not a lot of salt water, but I couldn't quite fathom the fear of bikes. She'd rather break an angry horse than ride a bike on a marked trail or paved road.

So when we moved up here, I reminded myself about the kids, the bike thing, and set myself on the mission of ensuring that they did not inherit their mother's fear of two-wheeled conveyance.

To her credit, Robin takes the kids out to ride their bikes almost weekly, and they love it.

Having removed myself from the fear of their fear of wheels...I must confess to my new fear;



They'll learn to ride away.

No comments: