There are pictures here of course, but this is not about my photography business as such. If that's what you're after, please click on this link and it will take you to my business site. If you want to get in touch with me more directly, you can use the facebook tool below, or you can always call me at 209.743.9649

I hope you all find one site as beautiful as the other. Take a little time, when you have it, to drop me a line and let me know what you think. I like hearing from my friends; even those I haven't met yet.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hey Daddy!


The girls have been getting the better part of the attention available from Dear Old Dad and his dear old camera. And then Izzy tried to surprise me from on high. I was too quick for him. I got him right between the eyes. Lucky for me, right between his eyes and slightly below his nose we find this wonderful smile. I'm a sucker for a smilin' kid. Especially my own. The next day we used this same vantage point (up above in the kids' loft) to launch a small fleet of paper helicopters. The kids did not believe that I knew how to make paper helicopters. They should NEVER doubt the powers and abilities of their Dear Old Dad.

No comments: