There are pictures here of course, but this is not about my photography business as such. If that's what you're after, please click on this link and it will take you to my business site. If you want to get in touch with me more directly, you can use the facebook tool below, or you can always call me at 209.743.9649

I hope you all find one site as beautiful as the other. Take a little time, when you have it, to drop me a line and let me know what you think. I like hearing from my friends; even those I haven't met yet.

Friday, February 13, 2009

A light dusting


This morning I awoke to snowfall. The younger kids got really really excited and ran to the window to watch it fall. The last time I saw snow actually falling I was 3 myself, and my sister 4. We were in Seattle and she came and got me up to look outside at the snow as it fell. I'm in a balmy corner of California now, so the snowfall from this morning can't compare in the least to that of 1968 in Seattle, or for that matter to last year in Seattle or any year in Virginia. I'm not sure what it was exactly, perhaps it was the sound of the kids so excited together with the snow, but today reminded me of that morning long ago.

No comments: