There are pictures here of course, but this is not about my photography business as such. If that's what you're after, please click on this link and it will take you to my business site. If you want to get in touch with me more directly, you can use the facebook tool below, or you can always call me at 209.743.9649

I hope you all find one site as beautiful as the other. Take a little time, when you have it, to drop me a line and let me know what you think. I like hearing from my friends; even those I haven't met yet.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Book Lady


Bliss has been our most frequent (just about only) visitor here in the new home. Being so far out in the sticks, we don't get a lot of callers. We kinda like that, but Bliss is family. So close in fact that Elizabeth still thinks she's my sister. She's more Robin's sister than mine, but Robin's been nice enough to share.

She brings books for the kids. The kids love this of course. We do too.

No comments: