There are pictures here of course, but this is not about my photography business as such. If that's what you're after, please click on this link and it will take you to my business site. If you want to get in touch with me more directly, you can use the facebook tool below, or you can always call me at 209.743.9649

I hope you all find one site as beautiful as the other. Take a little time, when you have it, to drop me a line and let me know what you think. I like hearing from my friends; even those I haven't met yet.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One good hand deserves another


OK Robin's hand pictures inspired me to do the same to her. So here she is cuttin' up some pig or other. For the record, we did not raise the pig. We are going to see if we can live on food we've stored for the next 30 days.

No comments: