There are pictures here of course, but this is not about my photography business as such. If that's what you're after, please click on this link and it will take you to my business site. If you want to get in touch with me more directly, you can use the facebook tool below, or you can always call me at 209.743.9649

I hope you all find one site as beautiful as the other. Take a little time, when you have it, to drop me a line and let me know what you think. I like hearing from my friends; even those I haven't met yet.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I have nothing to say about this photograph


OK so that's not exactly true. I just don't know what to say except it's a desperate attempt at a subject when I didn't feel like shooting anything today. So I had Izzy shoot it for me. He did a good job.


This was an object found at the bottom of a box of junk. Too much junk in the bedroom. I was not doing my bit to clear the pile away so I got in trouble. Needless to say, a few minutes later I was digging through the pile. Most of it got thrown away. This thangymawhatsit did not. It was too beautiful so I shot it instead.


I think it came from the door of a coal stove we tossed out before we moved up here.


There's a visual metaphor in this object for life, or the election cycle, or my new job, or something...but I don't have the energy to find it. Consider this your poetic scavenger hunt and find it yourself.


Or not.


Patrick

No comments: