There are pictures here of course, but this is not about my photography business as such. If that's what you're after, please click on this link and it will take you to my business site. If you want to get in touch with me more directly, you can use the facebook tool below, or you can always call me at 209.743.9649

I hope you all find one site as beautiful as the other. Take a little time, when you have it, to drop me a line and let me know what you think. I like hearing from my friends; even those I haven't met yet.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Branch Manger


No creche as yet, but we may get there by the end of the week. For now, Robin and the kids went up the hill and found a nice lookin' branch and pulled it off the tree. Don't worry, we have lots of trees. It seems Penny (Robin's mom) has lots of decorations, so we added some of hers to ours and let Aliana do the final touches...and I think it might be the most beautiful tree (branch) I've ever seen. It reminds me a lot of something my Grandmere might have done. Melle Kalikimaka to all!

No comments: