There are pictures here of course, but this is not about my photography business as such. If that's what you're after, please click on this link and it will take you to my business site. If you want to get in touch with me more directly, you can use the facebook tool below, or you can always call me at 209.743.9649

I hope you all find one site as beautiful as the other. Take a little time, when you have it, to drop me a line and let me know what you think. I like hearing from my friends; even those I haven't met yet.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ice Ice Baby


We have had a freeze for a couple of days. No snow at our place, but all the surrounding towns seem to be snowed in pretty well. Izzy found ice in the troughs for the goats and cattle. It was beautiful so I took a picture of it. I do that from time to time. I think Robin's photography has effected mine...it's all beginning to look alike. Is that what happens to couples who shoot together? I'll have to do something about that...Perhaps it's because most of what I post here is for her. Like the ice...this is beautiful but in the end will not last.

No comments: