There are pictures here of course, but this is not about my photography business as such. If that's what you're after, please click on this link and it will take you to my business site. If you want to get in touch with me more directly, you can use the facebook tool below, or you can always call me at 209.743.9649

I hope you all find one site as beautiful as the other. Take a little time, when you have it, to drop me a line and let me know what you think. I like hearing from my friends; even those I haven't met yet.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mad as a Hatter




Ellie and Daddy got tea sets for Christmas, so we had a little tea party before our proper feast. If you were here we'd offer you something nice to eat with your tea. Ellie has a lot of doilies, so we're all set for a formal occaision. I don't have any doilies myself, but she tells me I can borrow some from her any time I want.


I am relieved. What would the new year be without doilies.

No comments: