There are pictures here of course, but this is not about my photography business as such. If that's what you're after, please click on this link and it will take you to my business site. If you want to get in touch with me more directly, you can use the facebook tool below, or you can always call me at 209.743.9649

I hope you all find one site as beautiful as the other. Take a little time, when you have it, to drop me a line and let me know what you think. I like hearing from my friends; even those I haven't met yet.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Mugshots


Hello out there...I've recently been in touch with some very old friends...or should I say people I've known a long time. We're not so old really. Many have never met my kids so here they are. Elizabeth, Aliana, and Isidore from left to right.

The kids got ahold of a website called "simpsonizeme" that turns them into Simpsons characters. Odd they know about the Simpsons when we have no TV. So the site needed a picture. Out on the porch and 2 minutes later we had this. So here you are. I could not resist.

More on the farm tomorrow. For tonight it's all kids.

No comments: