There are pictures here of course, but this is not about my photography business as such. If that's what you're after, please click on this link and it will take you to my business site. If you want to get in touch with me more directly, you can use the facebook tool below, or you can always call me at 209.743.9649

I hope you all find one site as beautiful as the other. Take a little time, when you have it, to drop me a line and let me know what you think. I like hearing from my friends; even those I haven't met yet.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Our little wardrobe queen.


Robin's come to a conclusion regarding the homeschool approach for Elizabeth. Each of the kids is different of course, but Ellie presents some new variables into planning. She exists for color and art. Some time ago Robin gave her a big bag of fabric to play with. It all became garments in short order. We've never seen somebody more inclined to arrange flowers, make paintings, create clothing, and to narrate the world with song.

It seems this all fits in well with the Waldorf model for teaching, so Robin's on the trail of homeschooling with the Waldorf method. It's really uncanny how closely the model, as described in Robin's research to date, seems to have been written with Elizabeth in mind. It's as though our daughter were the prototype. It is nice as this system is quite popular with wealthy families and private schools, so there's LOTS of material available and lots of people who've been down this path already.

Robin once again amazes me with her capacity to juggle 3 kids, a farm, her own outside interests, and dealing with me. Perhaps she'll come up with a new vegetable invention next. I have no doubt there will be something surprising.

No comments: