There are pictures here of course, but this is not about my photography business as such. If that's what you're after, please click on this link and it will take you to my business site. If you want to get in touch with me more directly, you can use the facebook tool below, or you can always call me at 209.743.9649

I hope you all find one site as beautiful as the other. Take a little time, when you have it, to drop me a line and let me know what you think. I like hearing from my friends; even those I haven't met yet.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

My girl can kick Brendan's butt


My dear brother Brendan likes to think that a great part of his history and personal power comes from his early success at competition flower arranging. He's right.

But he'd better be prepared to contend with the new talent. Ellie.

Here's her latest.

Uh. Wow.

My girl.

No comments: